Concordia College has one of the strongest alumni networks in the area. The college touches many different industries, from business to the arts. Connecting to the college can be a great way to reach proud Concordia supporters. One way to do that is by using hashtags, specifically branded hashtags related to Concordia. Here are a few ideas to add to your hashtag strategy to connect with people talking about the college.
- #cordmn: This is the hashtag to use for anything and everything related to Concordia College. The official Concordia Twitter account avoids using #Concordia because there are other colleges that use that hashtag as a branded hashtag. Use #cordmn to get into the latest conversations happening around and about campus.
- #Cobbers: This hashtag is used for talking about the Concordia Cobbers, often used for cheering for teams and organizations. Another popular related hashtag is #RollCobbs,
- #ConcordiaCareer: This hashtag is used for sharing job listings for Concordia students and alumni.
Looking for Concordia news? Follow these great accounts for content to retweet and engage with:
- Follow @Concordia_MN: The official Twitter account for news and updates from Concordia College.
- Follow @ConcordiaCareer: Concordia’s Career Center that posts jobs and career advice.
- Follow @CobberAlumni: To stay connected with the worldwide network of Concordia alumni and keep up with what is happening in the Cobber community.
- Follow @PresidentCraft: Get updates and information from the official Twitter account for the President of Concordia College.
By integrating these local hashtags into your tweets and interacting with these college accounts, you can increase your reach within your community and the Concordia community.